As a student that is using a Michigan ELT product in your course, you can register for through our product catalog at https://michelt.ublish.com Below are the general steps to select the product you are using and how to purchase and register your account.
- Go to https://michelt.ublish.com and locate the product that you are using in your course.
- Select the Access tab.
- Choose from the available payment options. i.e (If you have a valid access code for that product and the Access Code option is available, you can enter in the code. If you choose eCommerce, the product will be added to your cart and you can proceed to checkout.)
- If you are purchasing the product, you will be directed to the Shopping Cart page.
- If you are not logged in, you will be directed to the Account Required Page. You will need to Create a New Account. Returning users will need to login to their Existing Account.
- Complete the shopping cart checkout process.
- Once you have completed the payment, you will be redirected to your My Subscriptions page and will see your product subscription.